The Baxter Flo-Gard® 6301 Volumetric Infusion Pump is a dual channel pump that can deliver a wide variety of fluids including blood and and fat emulsions over a broad range of infusion rates. Some features include:
- Two separate pump channels specific IV sets
- Configurable settings
- Suitable for use in epidural administration.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing
- when the pump door is opened.
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors
- occlusion sensor is selectable through the pump’s
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detector
- Programmed Delivery Profile
- Slide clamp free flow prevention
- Locking control panel
- Primary and secondary infusion
- Volume-Time programming automatically calculates flow rate.
- Administration Set – Baxter Sets
- Keep Vein Open (KVO) Rate – 5 mL/hr or programmed rate
- Flow Rate Range: 1 – 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments and 1 – 1,999 in 1 mL increments
- VTBI Range mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- Air in Line Detection – default NORM
- Dimensions 33 cm W x 13 cm D x 29 cm H (13” x 5.1” x 11.4”)
- Weight 8.1 kg (17.9 lbs)
Please Call for Pricing: (314) 994-9820